4/11/2011

FIRST SNOWFALL (by Yearn Choi )




FIRST SNOWFALL
An angel sends me a message, “Wait for the winter!”
She makes a wonder, making whiteness shine on the field.
Thanks to first love, the first snow is falling down from the sky,
as the cherry blossom I fell in love with at first glance.
The back of my first love is appearing in the heavy snowflakes.
Natasha, Lana….all lovers of the poets are coming out
to enter the forthcoming winter festival.
Someone makes the lovers excited in a glow.
Someone makes this world a beautiful island.
My lover whispers flake by flake.
“Let us walk until we reach the hot spring near the sea!”
Her hand is in my hand in my black overcoat pocket.
She is whispering,

“The most beautiful thing in this world is the softest!”

The first snow is falling;

They become one in their hearts.

They do not know whose heart is pounding.

They don’t need to know.

Their fist embrace,

And their first kiss in the snow will never be forgettable.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment