2/06/2012

December







December

Yearn Hong Choi



December is the gray sky, and darkened world.
We all stand in the corner of darkened world
With a melancholic sentiment.
The fallen leaves have left the street.
I can see you coming through the naked trees.
Snow will come, like a letter.

I want to go to the equator in December,
And want to forget December.
I want to forget the passing of a year in an African jungle,
Or I want to sleep in your green memories.
I want to be with those who can extend the month of December
A little longer.
So I skip the winter, and want to meet in early Spring, like a squirrel.

My friend who visits without a call is truly my friend:
He leaves wood at my fireplace.
In December, the moon rises with a genuine friendship.

You are weaving my wool jacket.
The fireplace burning wood makes my room cozy:
Water is boiling for tea in the room of a poet.
The cactus is blooming in red and white in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment